Monday, June 27, 2011

An Easy Solution to recover deleted photos from laptop

recover deleted photos from laptop

Student life is a golden life and no one wants to forget these moments. I really miss my school days. In today's hustle-bustle of life, have no time to catch up with old friends on a regular basis. But yes, with some free moments; we spent some times with our friends of school days. Photography is my passion and generally captures those beautiful moments to my camera.

Last weekend, when I tried to view photos on my laptop; I was shocked to see there were no photos stored on the laptop. Later, while discussing the issue with my younger brother, came to know that he deleted some old folders to make more space for a large file which was related to his annual examination. It was a very fury situation for me but there was no benefit for repenting now.

Being a computer student, I know deleted digital photos are not permanently removed from the storage medium as long as it is not overwritten or wiped out with any software. It can be recovered easily by using reliable photo recovery software.

The third party photo recovery programs are strong enough to recover lost or deleted photos, audios and video files from hard drive, USB drive, and any other removable media. They are non-destructive in nature and do not harm your computer or computer data.

So, I looked for a photo recovery tool on internet and downloaded on my computer system.

I installed it and scan the hard disk drive with it. Within few minutes of scanning, it presented a preview of all the lost photos, audios, videos of my laptop. After selecting all those photos of my school days, clicked on recover button and recovered those previous moments.

I would like to give thanks to Advance Photo Recovery software which helped me to recover the lost photos of precious moments. The software has a very simple interface makes and works excellent on windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Loading

AddThis

Bookmark and Share